How To Start Vaping CBD
If you’re used to regular vaping, transitioning to CBD vaping shouldn’t be too difficult. In certain circumstances, you can use the same vape equipment that you use for traditional vaping, even though the gear isn’t compatible with CBD vaping in most cases. CBD vaping is a very common method of CBD intake. When compared to other types of CBD ingestion, it is one of the most efficient means of taking CBD due to its quick reaction time and high bioavailability. Because you’re thinking about trying out one of the most popular and successful CBD intake techniques, vaping, you should learn everything you can about it before diving in.
What Is CBD and How Does It Work?
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a chemical molecule (cannabinoid) found naturally in hemp and marijuana plants. CBD has grown in popularity as a result of its remarkable medicinal properties. Another reason is that, although being derived from the cannabis plant, it has no psychotropic properties.
CBD’s effects are delivered via interacting with your endocannabinoid system. Because you’ll be vaping it, the CBD will enter your bloodstream via your lungs.
What Is CBD Vape Oil?
CBD vape oil is the same thing you probably already know as CBD vape juice. The irony is that although it is sometimes referred to as CBD vape oil, it does not contain any oil. CBD oil itself is not suitable for inhalation and can have negative side effects if you attempt to inhale it. Let’s take a look at some things you want to look out for when choosing CBD vape oil;
- The Right Ingredients: If you see vegetable glycerin, propylene glycol, flavoring, and CBD, you are good to go. If it contains any oil, turn it down.
- A Homogenous Mixture: Just make sure the contents are not separating into layers. If it is separating, stay away from that bottle.
- Cloudy or Clear: A quick test is to hold the CBD vape oil up to the light, if its content allows the light to pass through freely, then it is good.
- What Does The Label Say?: Whatever product you are getting should match up to the label claims. To be sure, always check the lab reports.
How To Vape CBD
Unlike most other forms of CBD consumption, to vape CBD, you would need an additional device called an electronic cigarette or vaporizer. Here are some of the vaporizers that are available for vaping CBD:
- Disposables: As their name implies, once you are through, you dispose of them. They are prefilled and precharged and cannot be refilled or recharged. As such, they come with a built-in battery and coil.
- CBD Oil Cartridges: These work with 510 thread batteries. They are slim cylindrical tanks that are prefilled with CBD vape oil.
- CBD Pods: These look and function like nicotine pods and are compatible with pod systems. This allows you to quickly switch between CBD and nicotine.
- Refillable Vape Pens: These are devices that have a rechargeable battery and a refillable vape tank. Unlike the majority of other gadgets, they allow for some customization.
What Dosage Is Best?
There is no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” dose. This is because the dose is determined by a variety of factors such as the symptoms you’re treating, your body weight, tolerance, and so on. Furthermore, because everyone’s metabolism and endocannabinoid system are slightly different, CBD might have varied outcomes for each person. For starters, begin with low concentrations and then increase until you discover the correct dosage for you.
Is Vaping CBD Worth It?
Because of the manner of administration, CBD vaping is one of the quickest methods to absorb CBD. More CBD is absorbed into the bloodstream at a significantly quicker rate since it skips the digestive system altogether. When you’re searching for rapid and effective results, CBD Vaping is a good option.